Even the best-designed facilities will struggle without proper maintenance
and oversight. The Solar Alternatives O&M team is obsessed with detail
and accountability, helping your production assets reach their full potential.
The first step with any facility is to bring it to maximum production
and reliability, and ensure all protective systems are intact and functional.
O&M includes guaranteed response times, regular preventative maintenance schedule,
real time monitoring and notification, and full reporting. Service details
are tuned to the needs of each client and facility, and a complete support
network allows us to respond to plant failures within hours. Solar PV,
Energy Storage, Standby Generator and Solar Thermal facilities are all
covered in our O&M program.
Our unique and comprehensive O&M process is 100% client-centered:
- Solar plants are monitored in real time for underperformance issues related
to equipment failure, damage, soiling and tracker calibration. The team
can even identify and fix problems before they start.
- Technicians are given direct access to each site through remote access
- Sites each have a unique preventive maintenance plan performed quarterly
or annually, including full reporting on production, issues resolved,
and upcoming scheduled maintenance.
- Provide the highest possible inverter uptime, with an overall fleet average
of more than 99%.
- An account manager provides regular reporting on asset performance, as
well as addressing specific needs and concerns.
- A detailed site report is provided after each site visit, whether for preventative
or callout maintenance.
- Two professionals are dedicated to monitoring each solar plant, including
a senior field technician and an operations engineer, who monitors the
data acquisition system (DAS).
- Project is supported by the entire team and network, including procurement
and warranty specialists, as well as licensed electricians, engineers,
and architects. This established network means rapid response times for
critical maintenance needs.
- With the longest track record in the region for stability, diversity, and
efficient growth, you can count on Solar Alternatives for the long haul.
Solar Alternatives OSHA and NABCEP certified technicians brings years of
field experience and training for PV and thermal installations. Techs
are available 24/7 for onsite Elmwood solar energy service on a contract
or callout basis. Find out how we can help secure and maximize your solar
Call us today for a free estimate on your solar savings!