Accounting and Tax Credit Resources
To help our clients and their professional tax advisers correctly file for residential and commercial credits (including Louisiana solar tax credits ), the following resources are made available.
- IRS Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Credit
- Louisiana Personal Solar and Wind Energy Tax Credit
- Louisiana Solar/Wind Property Tax Exemption
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Refueling Property Credit
- IRS ITC Form and Instructions
- Louisiana Business Solar and Wind Energy Tax Credit
- Department of Energy PBI program
- IRS PTC Form
- Louisiana SWE Credit Rules
- Global Green Analysis
- Solar Energy Industries Association Analysis
- Department of Energy DSIRE information: Federal Credits
- Department of Energy DSIRE information: Louisiana Credits
For assistance with advanced commercial grant conversion and depreciation filings, consult your system designer or management.
Solar Alternatives staff makes a thorough effort to confirm the accuracy of the information contained in these documents, but offers no guarantee as to the timeliness or legal standing of any of the interpretations or statements therein. By downloading any of these files, you are agreeing to this assertion and waive any right to grievance against Solar Alternatives or its principals, shareholders or staff.